Followers

Help me peeps! ^_^

Saturday, February 12, 2011

EP12

I am not myself anymore

Few days ago I might be myself but I just feel different this time around. You know it's like when people are baking  pie, they fill the pie with barf instead of fruit or chicken floss. And they just throw it right into my face. I am/was mortified, at least I am ashamed to myself that I have never realized what I did all these days was wrong.  At least people are judging me on what I have done and I know, perhaps it's only a karma.


I admit, I am not a very good friend to everybody, at least not all. I can be a backstabber too sometimes depending on the condition people put me into and I can also be a wonderful friend


you know how this F/S thing is giving me pale look at myself..well, I just not myself =.=".

No comments:

Post a Comment

kiss here?